Monday, March 11, 2013

Profile blunders... as I see them

I'm sure there are people that will read just about any profile, but I'm very selective:  I won't read these:

If you are in a tee shirt, in a recliner, holding a remote in one hand and taking photo with camera phone.

You take your photo with your phone and apparently you only get a quarter of your face in the photo...

A blurry photo

You are holding a dead fish, or a dead deer, or dead anything for that matter.  I'm sure there are many women who enjoy hunting, but this is just me personally.

If you have a pet snake...... Audible Scream!!  No WAY would I ever go to your house.

You like the "simple things" (translation...... no splurge for anything).

If you love rustic camping!  Why would I want to vacation somewhere that isn't even as nice as my house. Plus,  have no facilities!! I wouldn't know poison ivy if I saw it, so it would be very difficult for me.

The infamous bathroom mirror shot!! Seriously, Don't you have any friends to take your photo?

If your headline says something like:  "looking for a good woman and a lover"

                                                        "discrete relationship only"  (I'm guessing so your wife won't know)

                                                         Your disease  (So not kidding!! I actually saw this)
                                                         
                                                         "transvestite"  (Aren't there sites for this kind of desired relationship)
                                                       
                                                         6 kids (that I know of)  

                                                         "I know how to treat a woman" (you would not believe how many men  
                                                          use this line). 
     
                                                         "I'm a great kisser" !  Well, that's all well and good, but who were the 
                                                          judges?

If you want a woman that has a "great build", shouldn't you care about your physique?

If you have your entire last relationship spelled out in detail, you need to get over that one first before you start another.

If you are still married.

If you just want a pen pal.... again, there are sites for pen pals

If you don't have any interests listed at all, I'm assuming you are too busy to write details. If you are too busy to do that, how can one make time to date.  

No photo! Ha!  We all look at photos and decide if there is a physical attraction possible.

If your profile has used all 1000 words available for each section, will you ever stop talking about yourself when we meet in person.? I've actually been on a date where I couldn't get a word in edgewise!  











No comments:

Post a Comment