Friday, August 16, 2013

Another Frog

Met a frog for coffee about a month ago...  LOL   Coffee shop is always a great place to meet.  I was there before he came and grabbed a cup of tea.  Not enough connection for a second cup of coffee.   I think there has to be some kind of attraction and interest to keep conversation flowing both ways.   It's deja vu all again. I've done this before, had "boyfriends" that lasted about a year, then "poof" they turned back into toads.  Do I really want to tell my story, childhood, etc... (you know all of that first few date question/answer session) time and time again?  I don't know if I should just leave it to fate...and forget this internet stuff.  I'm picky and refuse to settle. I have to be attracted to someone in a few aspects. Got to WANT to kiss the frog right??

No comments:

Post a Comment